Our replacement belts don’t just carry materials. They keep your business running. We have replacement conveyor belts for the leading manufacturers of mobile equipment:
- CBI Terex
- CDE Group
- RM Group
*Names of manufacturers are used for reference only. They are registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Endless Conveyor Belts
We are the leading aftermarket supplier of replacement conveyor belts for mobile material processing and full production facilities. Our multi-ply fabric belts meet international standards for tensile strength and wear resistance.
Industries & Markets
- Road Construction
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Bulk Material Handling
- Construction and Demolition
- Washing Systems
Our replacement conveyor belts are manufactured to DIN 22102 standards. They are covered by a standard 12 month warranty. Every replacement belt is identified with a unique serial number.
Belts can be supplied as Ready to Splice, Ready to Prepare, or Ready to Install. Our Ready to Install belts are mechanically fastened with a connecting pin and polyurethane seal.
Replacement belts are produced in multi-ply flat and chevron profiles. We also offer extreme service replacement belts to handle the toughest conveying applications (like mobile crushing)
Mechanically Fastened Belts
Our mechanically fastened replacement belt is a fast, safe, and cost effective way to get your mobile equipment back up and running within an hour. We supply them ready to install.
Once installed, our replacement belts can begin working right away. Unlike other splice methods, no special training or specialized equipment is required.
- Polyurethane sealed splice
- Corrosion and wear resistant
- Counter-clockwise threaded connecting pin.
Extreme Service Belts
Our extreme service replacement conveyor belts are constructed with a special weave of two fabric plies and an additional binder warp. The plies are reinforced to resist puncturing and protected with heavy duty, wear resistant top and bottom covers.
- Constructed with a special weave
- Longer lifespan
- 100% recyclable
- Puncture resistant
- Heavy duty resistant top and bottom covers
- Can be hot spliced
Replacement Parts for Conveyor Applications
- Cut Rubber and Plastic Parts
- Automated CNC cutting of rubber sheeting and conveyor belting
- Polyurethane and Polyethylene materials cut
- Easily identified part numbers
- Polymer Conveyor Rollers
- High density polyethylene rollers for the toughest applications
- 60% lighter than traditional steel rollers
- Safer and install to install than steel rollers
- Reduce maintenance costs, noise, and conveyor downtime
- Conveyor Track Rollers
- Solve tracking issues and prevent damage
- Easy to install and low maintenance costs
- Fits belts from 650 mm to 1200 mm
- Conveyor Impact Bars
- Reduce the risk of costly puncture damage to your conveyor belts with our replacement impact bars at transfer and feed points.
- Avoid costly environmental and safety problems due to spillage and surge loading.
- Increase productivity.
- Polyurethane Belt Cleaners
- Monoblade Primary Polyurethane Cleaners
- Modular Primary Polyurethane Cleaners with Interchangeable blades
- Secondary Tungsten Cleaner
- Reversible Secondary Tungsten Cleaner